This release
from the AIIA appeared last week:
Tuesday, 08 November 2022
22:23
AIIA calls
on Government to introduce safe harbour and reconsider proposed penalties for
data breaches
By David M Williams
The Australian Information Industry
Association (AIIA) is calling on the Albanese Government to take a positive,
collaborative approach to the complex issue of cybersecurity, cautioning
Heylink.me
Magic.Ly
Forum Syair MagicLy
Kode Syair Hk
Syair Sdy
Syair Macau
Forum Syair Hk
Syair Sgp
Prediksi Macau
Live Draw Cambodia
Erek Erek
Sosmed
Label
Popular
- Yet Again I Have Been Surprised At Just How Little I Know.
- It Really Seems The Potential Impact Of AI Is Starting To Dawn On The Population At Large.
- I Sometimes Worry About Just How Much Is Real In What We Hear From Some Organisations.
- ACT Health Seems To Have Had A Few Issues In Getting It New Epic System Working Well.
- Do You Think This Digital Health Push Will Lead Any Where Useful?
Posting Komentar
Posting Komentar